Seoul Diaries DAY-5 BTS LOVE MYSELF CONCERT

I WAS HYPED!

I woke up early and my stomach was in jumbles because it was just the first time LY Concert was happening and no one knew the setlist or what was going to be performed and like LY album have the best discography so I was excited.

I was wearing my LY Tour shirt which I bought after HARD WORK, lol.




And had my army bomb with me. I reached the stadium by 11 which I thought was early but trust me it is not. It was super crowded and there are still so many things to do like getting a photograph with the standee, check out the 5th ARMY booth and wait for it....find hidden merch spot. At least it was for me xD



The place was huge to me and my brother had to go around the whole stadium to find photo area, people selling their merch, express both for ARMY bomb and also a photo studio where only super lucky people got in.








Honestly, the concert started at 7 but I was there for hours with not a moment to breathe. Also since I am clumsy as hell I did fell down hurting my elbow a little too much and it started bleeding so my brother and I went to first aid available and a nice lady treated it for me since it seemed it was quite deep. After that when I was left alone and my family left to check out the palace I was just roaming around and I spotted another shop not with the merch shops but a little near the entry area, and it was the SMERALDO MERCH! *scream*.  There are three things in this collection ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! But I was only able to get the keychain, rest was sold out.



But still, it felt like the best thing that happened to me on that day. After that by 5 I decided to enter and I know it was too quick but I was excited as I said a million times. My ticket and bag were checked and then I entered the paradise.












Even when the song MVs played the crowd chanted and cheered. It felt like I was a part of a festival and I was overwhelmed with happiness. I suggest this to all BTS fans, you should attend their concert once its an experience you must have.

I tried my best to take some quick pictures since I waited to store some memories but most of the times I was busy cheering, singing, chanting and sometimes crying. I swear the whole 3 hours vanished like a dream. It was INCREDIBLY beautiful and I don't know how to describe. It's unbelievable to see so much talent on the stage, their voice is perfect, their dance is stunning and everything they do just takes your breath away they do with so much sincerity and dedication.

 


 



 


 


 


There is a time when they come off stage and on trolleys and try to get closer to armys on the back and that the time I felt my heart flutter in my chest and my stomach filled with zillion butterflies as I did manage to get a smile from RM, V and JK. It honestly feels like rest of the world is blur at that moment or maybe it was just me, lol.

The setlist was SHOCKING: As one song came after another I didn't even had time to breathe and set my heart right. The solos were GREAT!

 


 


 




But if I had to list my absolute favorite performance of the day it will be The Truth Untold and Encore Answer .







 




 


 











The concert starts with IDOL and you don't know what good you did in life to witness this, Singularity might take your soul away and then it returns with Seesaw in shock to see Suga dance. Magic Shop can make you cry while So What is such a concert song.

But what actually made everyone shed a tear was the endments and literally, I cried, sobbed holding my army bomb feeling too many emotions at that moment.

And when it ends it's like the worst feeling in the world.




But by the time I got out it was 10 at night and  I had to make back home. I bought my self another chocolate milk because I was famished and just made my way back slightly saddened but whole lot happy. I lost my voice with all the yelling but trust me when I say it is THE BEST THING that can happen to an ARMY.

I got back to Hongdae where my parents were already masters of streets and shops. My mom politely asked me why I cried and I went emotional again on how the boys started from nothing and this was their first stadium tour in Korea.

Her smile told me she understood and I was grateful. After that my brother and I roamed around Hongdae buying chocolates and just checking out random snacks and stuff because it was fun.

By 12 at night I was back and rewatched all the videos and photos I had hoping it didn't had to end too soon. But then again I still had 3 days left here to visit BTS related places and also the much awaited and once in a lifetime chance of BTS EXHIBITION!

PS: For any tips or queries feel free to ask me.



Comments

Popular Posts