fan-fic(Roswell)

Michael and Max looked at the girls enter the grill. While Max seemed disconcerned about their arrival, his friend Micheal was on flirty side. He gave a low whistle, earning a shy smile from a pretty blonde and disapproving nod form Max Evans, his best friend.
“What? Can’t we aliens have some fun”, Michael said, grinning as he whispered the word alien s and Max looked at him with a furious expression.
Max is such a spoil-sport, no fun! So serious he is. Just admiring Liz from distance, , if I was in his place, me and Liz were already be dating. Why does he take a single girl so seriously, there are million human girls to admire and play with!
As if reading his thoughts, a girl mumbled as she passed him, to sit with her group of friends, ‘Ass-hole!”, was what she said.
Michael observed the girl who insulted him. He was quite aware of his looks and the power he can have over girls. It was no denying that Michael Guerin was hot, every girl said so, except this one. This one was called Angela or most probably Al by her friends.
She let out a care free laugh as she sat on her reserved seat and her friend muttered something to her. She was beautiful and delicate looking. But she was so …Michael had no epithet for a girl who considered him an ass-hole! She always ignored him and he did likewise. It was never in his character to beg someone for something no matter how pretty the girl was.
“What’s her problem? What did I do to her that she hates me so much?”, Michael said, partially annoyed, partially curious, to Max.
“Why don’t you ask her that? And why are you even bothered…I thought you never cared what a single girl thought when you have hoard of fan girls” Max said, amusement clear in his voice. 
Michael rolled his eyes and looked away, knowing that he should have never asked Max.
But actually Max gave him a wonderful idea. He will ask her what her problem was…tomorrow at school!
And deep inside Michael wanted to talk to her, to Angela…only girl that really mattered!



School Day!
Al was looking prettier somehow, was that possible? Michael shook his head bringing him back to senses.
He mustered up all his courage and walked up to the girl. Why was he so nervous, flirting was his forte. He just have to ask Al a question, that's it....Why does she hate him so much?
And as he finally walked up to Al, busy with some book..Ah! She likes Harry Potter! Good taste!
"Hey Al!", was all he could manage first.
She turned to look at him. Her heart was beating at an uncomfortable rate now...but he was just like other good looking guys who just dated a girl for few days and when bored they dump her! And in her imagination, better the boy, worst his nature will be. And Michael was gorgeous!
"What?" she said, in quiet a rude tone!
"Umm...How are you today?" Michael said, not at all intending to say so.
"Me? I am fine. Why?", Al said, clearly stunned.
She might think really low of Michael to be surprised on his good behavior. Michael felt some sort of guilt inside him..Weird!
"I-I just wanted to know!", he stammered, so unlike himself.
She nodded, nonchalant. After a moment she shrugged and walked away.
A little surprised and little flushed Al made her way to her class. What happened to ass-hole today? Was this her turn to be his next victim...but he wasn't his normal charming self. He was nervous and almost gentle. Al decided to give up that thought from her mind! She was not going for his innocent look however cute that was!
Michael turned still shocked at Al's behavior. And question was still hanging , Why did she acted like this around him? And he stammered...this was first besides the nervous, weird feeling in his gut! Al was causing some side-effect on his Alien self...he looked at Max for some support or concern. Instead Max Evans stood there grinning in amusement as his friend struggled and stammered for the first time in his life in front of a girl.

Al/Michael----

Continued:

At Michael's place---

Michael was debating whether he should visit the girl or not. Something inside his mind refused while something in his heart said a joyful yes. It was very frustrating. He was pacing unable to decide.
'You might like to tell me what you are thinking about. Maybe I can help?" Max said seeing his friend , confused.
"You know for the past week, since I have seen Angela my  mind always replays the word ass-hole or her disappointed and weird look at me . I keep thinking about her even when I am flirting with some other girl. And when I try not to , she walks in like a contradiction. And now after I have talked to her, she passed on some disease to me and my alien body is not responding well to it. I have developed a weird knot in my gut!" Michael said all this in one go, sounding much like jabbering.
But Max understood it and a knowing smile crossed his face. 
He said as gently as possible, "You are sick man! Real sick".
Shocked Michael looked at his smiling friend's face, "And you are smiling when I am seriously sick?"
He looked as incredulous as he sounded.
 And Max burst in laughter, "yes! Michael because , you are Lovesick!"

-------

At Al's house:: (forcing herself not to get dirty!);)::

Al rushed to the door as the bell rang. And stood there stunned at moment when she saw Michael Guerin at the door. He looked...Wow! The black jacket and black jeans combo made him look gorgeous and his eyes was not playful or mischevious but there was something gentle about them.

"Mi-Michael? What are you doing here, at this time?", Al said heat creeping up her face.

Michael stared at her, her surprised look, her beautifully colored cheeks, her loosely hung hair and her t-shirt and pj attire. She looked so comfortable and cozy, like home!

"Will you not invite me inside at least?" he asked after a while of struggle and realisation that Max was right!

"No! No offense but your image doesn't encourage me to invite you inside"Al said, her voice low, yet firm.

"Then can you step out? I have something to tell you", he said , nervousness in his tone.

"Umm..Ok! Let me get my jacket! And comb the nest on my head!" blushing slightly Al said.

Michael shrugged out of his jacket and passing it to Al he said, "Your hair look nice!"

Al blushed even more now as she took his jacket after a moments hesitation and felt great as soon as she out it on! It was warm and smelled nice...

They walked silently for few minutes. Then Michael broke the silence.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Finally, the question was asked.

Surprised , Al answered,"I don't hate you! I -I just don't like your playboy behavior and they way you use your good looks!"

she bit her tongue as soon as she said that. she said good looks, just by mistake...and she was cursing herself inside. Then Al noticed a smile creeping on Michael's face confirming her mistake.

"What if I changed? Will you like me then?" He asked his voice growing softer and more confident.

"Maybe!", Al answered this one carefully.

"Then I am changed now, completely. I will flirt with million girls now or date them" Michael said now stopping in his path.

Al couldn't bring herself to mutter anything. Why was he doing do? What was reason behind his changed behavior. She also stopped with Michael and looked at his face in moon light.

"I should head back home now. We will talk in school tomorrow!", She said, growing uncomfortable now.

As she was about to go, Michael caught her wrist and her heart stopped.

"You will not ask the reason for my change?" 

Al just gulped down her anxiousness. And nodded in partial trance.

Michael pulled her closer , closer enough that their faces were inches apart and said, "Because Angela, I have one girl to flirt and romance with!"

With this he bent down to kiss Al, and instinctively she closed her eyes for the kiss she desired.

"I love you Al!", Michael whispered in her ear.

And Al could do was smile in return , her eyes still closed as if in fear of breaking the dream!



Comments

Popular Posts