Day 11: A feeling unsaid


In my meanigful life,
I made many meaningless mistakes.
I walked leisurely,
At dangerously slow pace.
I took the wrong turns,
And followed wrong paths.
I scratched my knees many times,
Making eternal injury marks.
Now  as I am lost,
Due to wrongs turns,in a wrong place.
I stand in front of a mirror,
With my own disappointed image.
I am ready to confess now,
Since I am tired of running.
I am ready to be punished,
For all wrong I have been doing.
I disappointed many,
Firstly my parents,
Who expected so much from me,
I ignored their pleas,
And lived impossible dreams.
Who tried to warn me about the isolated lane,
About the troubles,deceptve world,
And all the pains.
Secondly to my friends,
Who trusted me with their secrets.
I kept them with me,happily.
Holding to grudge or regrets.
But I started keeping my thoughts to myself.
Things I should have told.
My vessel filled with sorrow,
At point of overflow.
Thirdly to myself,
To the shattered image of mine.
That shook its head at me,
From the mirror of time.
I confess to all the wrongs,
All the feelings I kept within.
I am ready to face the reprimand ,
For all my cimes and sins.
And finally to The God,
The Almighty above.
Who forgives his lost creations.
And give shower of blessings and love.
As an ignorant human I erred,
Again,again and again.
Still He never let me lost,
In that scary isolated lane.
This is what I left unspoken,
This is what I bottled within.
This is what that made my cry,
This is what hurdled my win.
This is my feeling unsaid!

Comments

Popular Posts