Day 1: An evening with reality


An evening with reality
My thoughts were jumbled,
as I woke up one late afternoon.
My steps were shaky,
My heart felt alone.
Summer breeze ruffled my hair,
As the dusk time arrived.
Slowly I became aware of world around me,
The place full of strife.
I looked out the window of my room,
On the dawning darkness,
At the birds returning home,
And the Venus that sparkled.
The wind loose its heat,
As the sun sets in,
I imagine the lovely shade of sea,
Combination of orange and pink...
I could hear my heart,
slowly thudding inside.
But my mind,
Seems silent for a while.
I close my eyes,
silencing the noise around me!
To spent sometime with myself...
To set the things I can't see.
Detaching myself from worldly affairs,
I tried to imagine the beauty of now...,
The light breeze,
The dawning night.
Leaving behind the why's and the how's!
I tried to dream a dream,
with my open eyes,
To build my own carefree world,
Without a painful life!
I imagine ,
The sun's setting pink,
As a blush on my cheek.
The chirping birds,
As myself fluttering free.
I imagine,
The shining Venus,
As the guiding light in dark.
The light evening breeze,
Antidote to a broken heart.
Now my thoughts are clear,
My steps now quite strong.
But as I breathe in the cool air,
I still feel something is wrong!
My eyes flew open,
And it became clear to me.
I was still outside the window,
Window of reality.
Smile played across my face,
mocking my personal perfect life.
This was the real world,
A place full of strife!

Comments

Popular Posts