Day 2 (rushing to type all poems today!)


No one cares

No one cares,
I know,
For what I do.
They see my mistakes,
All the rights thrown away.
One glance at me,
They shake their head.
Shocked I look from my pearly veil,
And rejection is all I get!

Like a bird that is caged,
Like a prisoner in shackles.
I am bounded,
I am jailed.
Glistening tears in my eyes,
Never tend to leave my face.
My cheeks don't lift for a smile,
After crying for so many days!

No one cares,
If I silently mourn,
Deeply,from night to morn.
If I walk in a deserted lane,
Wincing with immense pain.
If I cry ,sob and yell,
My life just like a hell.

No one cares,
For my heart wrenching state,
That the smile has left my face.
And like the flickering candle flame,
I extinguish day by day.
I slowly tread each path,
With a heavy,broken heart.
With no Hope around me,
And darkness is all I see.

No one cares,
If I leave the world and go,
They will mock at me,though.
If I apologise for every wrong,
My heart beats like a funeral song.
If I wither like autumn leaves,
Or drown in an endless sea.

And as I shatter and crumble down,
With nothing to rely upon.
And stare at the endless , dark corridor,
I know deep within my heart,
That this dark and lonely path,
Wl be both  truth and dare,
But,now,I don’t care!


Comments

Popular Posts