Day 17: Prince Charming


Black, your hair s dark,
Like a moonless night.
Sends electric wave through me,
So infectious is your smile.
Your perfect, dashing personality,
Your face, drop dead gorgeous,
Your charming, tranquil features,
My, my you are flawless!!


Your eyes, endlessly deep,
Like an ocean, captivating blue.
If I happen to look in them,
All I can think is about you.
And when the tears trickle down my eyes,
You wipe them with your hand.
Be it me being sad, angry or erratic,
You always seem to understand.


You seem to be centre of my thoughts,
No matter what I do!
Can you feel the strong waves I emit,
When I think of you.
I love it when your soft fingertips,
Make way through my curtained face,
Or when you laugh a musical laughter,
With so much beauty and grace!


I don’t know how it happens,
But whenever your lips seem to curve,
In a inviting smile to me,
It sends a tingle down my nerve.
I could feel myself melt, 
When you whisper close to me.
My mind goes in a blissful trance,
You are the only one I can hear and see.
  

But the reason I love you so truly,
Is that you are good to deep to the core.
You hold me close to yourself,
And do not let me face this world alone.
And when I close my eyes,
My lips anticipating a kiss,
You kiss, but softly on my cheeks,
Saying, “We have eternity left for this”!

Comments

Popular Posts