Day 20: a joruney to remember.


A journey to remember

I looked around,
Wind chuckled in my ear,
As I open my sleepy eyes.
Which , after hours of sleep,
Still felt sleep deprived.
The splendour strike me,
The gusting wind outside.
The pinkish orange sea,
The setting sun blushing inside.
I can hear the rustling leaves,
As the wind play through them.
It gave a palliative music,
It stretch to a distance,
Where flowers dance along.
The clouds travel with me,
Weird shapes intrigue me.
As I try to figure out ,
The reason behind each.
The sky was blue ,
With cotton bolls like Clouds.
The birds sing along ,
Chirping high and loud.
I sigh peacefully,
As wind caress my cheek.
Next I come across Gulmohar trees,
To stunned to speak.
The train ,
Rattled on the track.
My eyes get accustomed,
To the bright shining sun,
To the green infinite pastures,
And the nature having fun1
Other passengers,
were to involved in worldly matters.;
jabbered around uselessly.
Everyone too drown, 
in their world to notice,
Nature Exquisite beauty.
Two girls sat in front of me,
dressing their pretty dolls.
Not even bothering to look,
Pretty birds and chirpy calls.
A man sat in corner,
Spectacles adorned his face,
Indulged in reading book,
He seemed frustrated,
With the fragrant air.
I smiled a secret smile
Mocking unlucky people around me.
Who travel,
Without admiring nature's beauty.
Outside the window,
Into a beautiful dream...,

I have covered a long distance,
No sea air to breathe.
Now I admire the green land around,
That stretch out wide and free.
I close my eyes,
Letting my skin seep in the sunlight.
Seep in the magic of air.
A smile flicker on face,
As wind whips through my hair.
Pleased I open my eyes,
Pain strikes me hard,
The green land was left behind.
We are in a city,
With people all around.
So many different people,
So many different thoughts.
I look at every face,
That stumble across the road.
Worries creases their foreheads,
Shoulders burdened down.
The trees were sarcastic with thirst.
With million passer-by, paying no attention to tree..
I struggled to get out,
And help the trees that were hurt.
But I moved on,
As I left the dust behind ,
On the world.
The emerging buildings told me we were near,
I looked outside ,
To notice two little kids playing,
No one with me seems to notice anything around.
But I could see,
The waves in playing girl’s eyes,
Who was playing to get revenge .
On small boy, her brother.
I giggled, unlike me.
Everyone turned, dumbstruck.
Memories of childhood flooded back.
My heart tightens in pain,
Remembering that time was gone, left behind.
Like in our journey,
We live people behind.
I stretch my out of the window,
As we are about to reach.
I try to grasp a wisp of wind,
So that while night I lay to sleep.
I will have some souvenir ,
From this soul-searing journey to keep!



Comments

Popular Posts