Day 26: One that matters

No more laughter,
No more tears!
No more secrets,
I have no one to share...
Vacant space,
That no can fill.
Heavy heart,
I let my tears spill.
Bond we shared,
I can't explain.
The Death took you away,
Rewarding me with pain!
I choked back tears,
My eyes burning,
My heart constricted and hurt,
Due to solitary journey.

Your well said words,
Your *innocentrest* look...
Your love for the tea,
Your favorite books!
I remember all that you said,
Excuses you made,
To plot revenge on people,
People I use to hate!
Your joyful nature,
your calming attitude.
your love for music,
Harry Potter and Doctor Who!

Yes, Jenny, red-haired angel,
you were my best friend.
And my heart tears up,
I correct my mistake.
You still and will always,
Be my best friend.

May angels in heaven,
Give you your favorite tea,
May up their you find a quidditch ground,
Since for wise, death is next adventure,
And you are the wisest, Jenny Brown!!

Note: Jenny Brown was my friend I find online on Harry Potter school group. She was a Ravenclaw, FYI! She was lovliest person I knew and she died this month. It was hard for me...
The word innocentrest is something she invented, so I used it in her memory :'(
R.I.P Jenny!

Comments

Popular Posts