Day 8: Music


Music
Can you hear me?
Asked my heart, beating joyfully inside.
“Yes!”,I said somewhat annoyed.
So rhythm less you are ,I commented.
Not pleasing to my senses!
My heart sighed beating like a funeral drum...
Can you hear me?
Raindrops asked clattering on ground.
“Yes!”, soaked in rain ,I answered.
Harsh you are, no tune you present.
Just clatter noisily,
Not a ambrosia to a music deprived soul.
The rain slowed down,
No more pearl drops, no sound!
Can you hear me?
The flamboyant wind questioned.
I nodded silently.
I hear you, nothing special,
Not magically healing music,
Not a balm to tired minds!
Annoyed wind changed direction, gushing past me!
Left alone,
My heart’s silence so loud,
Not a sound of pearl drops,
Nor the chimes of the wind.
Can you hear me?
I asked myself.
What is music then?
I closed my eyes, to think for a while...
The sweetest music is your heartbeat,
The beats of life in you,
Music that keeps you alive,
I felt the blood gush through my being,
As my heart re-started its beat.
Catchy beats they are, once you understand them,
They tell you a sweet secret...
The most calming music is rain,
Drops that fall with a rhythm,
Music that seeps through your skin,
That you can feel deep within.
The keys through which music flows,
That even makes the nature sing!
Wind, gives you the strongest music,
With strings all over the world,
Sometimes it’s sweet like church bells,
Sometimes hard like beating drums .
It give tunes to a flying bird,
Dance Melody to leaves and flowers.
Zephyr –The Rockstar!
Now as Rain once again, adorn my face,
And I sing along with the Wind,
My clock chimes, indicating the Hour,
Tick-Tock, other music added ,
To the playlist of My Life!

Comments

Popular Posts