Day 9: AN invisible hand

An invisible hand


A road untaken;
A light too bright.
I came to this land,
Without any guide.
Opened my eyes,
Saw some blurry images,
Not sure whom to trust,
Within so many smiling faces.
But a hand clutched mine,
Something warm and familiar about it.
Among all the unclear things,
That hand was clearly meant for me !
Years passed by,
I drowned in my own world.
Made my own mistakes,
Learning from some,
And Ignoring most of them.
But whenever the time was dark,
Situations too hard,
The strange captain with familiar hand;
Sailed my ship safely across.
Through storm,
Hands grip tightened over me!
Through calm sea,
It was affectionate.
I sailed passed that time,
Entering into an isolated desert.
Yes, I was alone...
But that grip never loosened.
Somehow it guided me,
Through the hopeless, hot desert,
Through throat drying thirst,
Never letting me misguided;
By the mirage,
By the thought of giving up!
I made out , successful.
Yes! Grateful of invisible supporter,
To help me out of gloom.
But also tired of constant grip.
I jerked away from the hand,
And flew into air,
For freedom after being gripped ,
The shackles of sorrow and burden!
The cool breeze was like heaven,
As it whistled through my locks.
I was happy,
For a while...
But things changed,
Too much flying,
It was tiring;
To my wings, body and mind.
As my wings weakened,
I lost my grip,
Fearing of losing the freedom,
And worst,
Fear of losing my life.
So let me tell you...
My supporter,
Clairvoyant!
Because , the grip reinforced on my shaking hand.
Tranquillity spread over me!
I promised to myself,
I will never let go...
My invisible guide,
My shining light!
Invisible hand,
That belonged to my mother...
Today and Always!

Comments

Popular Posts