Day 6: Leaving Home


Leaving Home
I can’t resist ,
Tear drops form in my eyes.
Jumbled thoughts,
Unclear mind,
Aimless steps,
Pretended smile.
I put on a brave show,
Like I don’t care .
But my hear tells me otherwise,
As I bid farewell,
To all those long years,
Of Blissful chiding,
I am forced to move out , away from life-source.
I still own that place,
My parents tell me its my home!
But when I return,
Everything seems unknown.
Why does life has to be so hard,
Creating distance between mother and child,
Brother and sister,
Father and Daughter.
Just for green valuable paper,
And rebellious stomach.
I couldn’t resist,
When my mother hugs me,
Shedding million tears .
“I have never been without you!” she says.
Obviously I know,
Yet I smile bravely,
Tears trapped inside ...
Words can weaken me,
So I just console her with my hug.
‘Going for good reason’...
She knows that,
I know that...
But we are reluctant to go , leave!
Distance doesn’t fade bonds,
Instead it strengths it.
I can this, as
I love her even more!
And I am satisfied that it’s my home...
Even though I am away
As she awaits for me...
With an open arms and open doors!

Comments

Popular Posts