Day 13: Mother


MOTHER

Yes! I believe,
God exists.
'Cause his Angel is,
with me here.
My guardian, my reason.
My path of life.
She is sculpted with great care.
From her love filled heart,
To her thoughtful mind.
From her praying soul,
To her gestures so kind.

Her warm smile,
greeted me on earth.
And I say her pretty eyes,
Her face like a angel,
with a weird glow.
Her gentle touch ,
her soothing voice,
Her tranquil face,
Her gem like eyes.
Don’t know how,
but she became..
Like water to me,
Like air to breathe,
Like food to survive.
She became my life.

She taught me to walk,
To laugh and to talk.
The clutch of her palm,
Her laugh soothing and calm.
She became a child with me,
laughing and playing.
Changing roles at night,
guarding me, while I lay sleeping.
Her tales of night,
always of morals.
Her holy self,
warding away the horrors.
She kissed me good-night,
making me smile.
As I closed my eyes,
with a peaceful sigh!

Now as I grew up,
She loves me as much.
Still caring for me,
shielding me from the bad world,
'Cause I was still her little girl.
Covering all my mistakes,
taking them on her part.
She plucked the thorns away,
leaving roses in my path.

We quarrelled,
like friends.
She was the one,
quick to forgive.
She scolded me when I was bad,
making herself sad,
When I cried,
her eyes too watered,
Hugging me she said,
"You are my precious daughter!".
That was enough,
to fill me with hope.
And I was her daughter ,
That's all I should know.

Like the notes of music,
Like the waves of sea,
Like a blooming flower,
My mother is a miracle to me.
For whom the words can't suffice,
The words in my heart and mind.
Who against all odds,
Sail my ship far and abroad.
Yes! My Mother is and Angel of God!

Comments

Popular Posts